Carlisle-Nicholas County Chamber of Commerce
|No posts yet.|
Welcome to Carlisle Nicholas County, with its beautiful landscapes of gently rolling hills, offers its visitors a land rich in history, with some of the friendliest people you could ever hope to meet. The 40-mile drive along U.S. Highway 68 from Lexington takes you through the heart of Bluegrass horse country, leading directly to Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort Park - site of the last battle of the Revolutionary War - along the county's eastern border.
Looking for a product or service locally?
Search our Members' Directory to find a Chamber member that offers what you need, locally! Members' Directory
Check out things to do in Nicholas County
- Places to Shop, Eat and Sleep
- Stop by and visit Neal Welcome Center and the Kentucky Doll & Toy Museum.
- Clay Wildlife Management Area
- spend a pleasant day at Lake Carnico
- or Explore Further any of the interesting things Nicholas County has to offer.
Why Should I Be a Member of My Chamber of Commerce?
- Because the Carlisle - Nicholas County Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary, non-profit partnership of farmers, businesses, and professional people working for community development and to improve the quality of life throughout Nicholas County. The Chamber organizes and supports the ideas and energy of its members to accomplish what no one could do individually.
- Because I have a farming/business stake in the community, which can be best safeguarded by working with others throughout the Chamber of Commerce to protect and advance all businesses.
- Because I know that in order to have a strong and vital community, we must have a strong and vital Chamber of Commerce.
- Because an active membership in my Chamber of Commerce carries with it a sense of accomplishment and inner satisfaction for the knowledge that I am doing my share of an important job.
Chamber of Commerce Meeting
2nd Monday of the month
8:30 am at the
Neal Welcome Center
108 W Main St
Carlisle, KY 40311
Fiscal Court Meeting
2nd Friday of each month - 9:00 am in small Courtroom.
City Council Meeting
2nd Monday of each month - 7:00 pm in City Hall.
Old Jailers Home Luncheon
2nd Thursday of each month. Reservations required. Call Gladys Shrout 289-5174 or Martha Taylor 289-5592
Carlisle Rotary Club
Every Thursday evening - 6:30 pm at the Train Depot (corner of S. Locust St. and Market St.)